Organization of the upcoming parliamentary elections, which will be held on 16th of October 2016, will cost the citizens...
Montenegro is multi ethnic country where minorities represent significant part of population. According to the 2003 Census, 43% of...
In December 2009, NGO Juventas in partnership with CEMI, started the project “Montenegro – a Bright Spot on the...
“LegalAidNet” – Network of CSOs which will provide legal aid to marginalized social groups and individuals is established in...
On Wednesday, June the 22nd, Center for Monitoring and Research held a press conference aimed at presentation of the...
In December 2012, CeMI has started a new project LAMG – (free) Free legal aid for marginalized groups, with...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?