From 15-16th on February, Center for Monitoring and Research CEMI organized a Strategic Planning Meeting on the topic of...
In Montenegro, the position of the president of political parties is characterized by significant concentration of powers, very strong...
Center for Monitoring and Research CeMI has held the second BCES International Scientific Conference “The Presidentialization of Political Parties...
In cooperation with the Swiss Centre of Expertise in the Social Sciences (FORS), Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI...
In last nine years, In Montenegro, disputes worth around 55 million euros have been resolved through mediation, and the...
The first in a series of trainings within the project “Free Legal Aid for Marginalized Groups” on the topic...
Round table “Tolerance and anti-discrimination in Montenegro: experiences and recommendations” was held
Centre for Monitoring, in cooperation with the OSCE Mission to Montenegro, under the auspices of the European Union held...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?