In organization of Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI, from 2nd to 4th of March in Hotel “Princess” at...
After the election of new Protector of Human Rights and Freedoms, hereinafter Ombudsman, and after the adoption of the...
The second training within the project “Free Legal Aid for Marginalized Groups” on the topic of the allocation of...
The Monitoring Center, in partnership with International Aid Network – IAN Belgrade, held the third training for the members...
Strengthening capacities in advocacy and preparation of policies of the Coalition of NGOs in the field of health and social exclusion
Monitoring Center in cooperation with Juventas and Cazasu implementing a project which aims to contribute to the strengthening of...
On 19th of December 2014, Center for Monitoring and Research held a press conference aimed at presentation of results...
Center for Monitoring and Research CeMI is organizing a National Conference „Impact of Personal Vote on Internal Party Democracy...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?