After the election of new Protector of Human Rights and Freedoms, hereinafter Ombudsman, and after the adoption of the...
A Press Conference Regarding the Finalization of the Project “Strengthening of the Institution of the Protector of Human Rights and Freedoms”
A press conference regarding the finalization of the project “Strengthening of the institution of the Protector of human rights...
Diplomas Given to Participants of Second International School “Entrepreneurial Ideas of Youth in the EU” at the Ceremony
Diplomas were ceremoniously awarded to undergraduate students and 12th grade students of Montenegrin high schools who successfully attended international...
CeMI and the Training Center within Judiciary and the State Prosecutor’s Office signed a Memorandum of Cooperation
Non-governmental organization Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI and Training centre of The Judiciary and the State Prosecutor’s Office...
Confidence in the judicial system of Montenegro has about 45 percent of the population, which is eight percent lower...
In Montenegro, it is necessary for the Association of court experts to grow into the Chamber, and for them...
Representatives of Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) and the Supreme Court have signed a Memorandum of Cooperation today,...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?