In Montenegro, the position of the president of political parties is characterized by significant concentration of powers, very strong...
In Montenegro the rights and living conditions of detainees and people serving prison sentences are significantly improved, but were...
Montenegro is multi ethnic country where minorities represent significant part of population. According to the 2003 Census, 43% of...
Roundtable “Reform of the Electoral System in Montenegro” , which consisted of one panel where the proposal on the...
Within the project “Strengthening capacities in advocacy and preparation of policies of the Coalition of NGOs in the fight...
CeMI and the Training Center within Judiciary and the State Prosecutor’s Office signed a Memorandum of Cooperation
Non-governmental organization Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI and Training centre of The Judiciary and the State Prosecutor’s Office...
Completed II day of National Conference Strategies for reducing poverty and social exclusion objectives and effects
In the PR Center, Boulevard Josip Broz 23A (enter through side yard, first floor), today (04.02.2011.) has completed the...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?