Training on Strategic approach to advocacy and lobbying as one of the methods of action in relations and communication with the public
The Monitoring Center, in partnership with International Aid Network – IAN Belgrade, held the fourth training for members of...
Centar za monitoring i istraživanje CeMI raspisuje konkurs za dugoročne posmatrače u okviru programa građanskog nadgledanja parlamentarnih izbora koji...
More financial investigations have to be implemented in Montenegro, and from October until December last year, in corruption cases,...
Current electoral process in Montenegro was marked by intensive campaign of political parties and in certain segments it was...
Center for Monitoring and Research CeMI is organizing a National Conference „Impact of Personal Vote on Internal Party Democracy...
Centre for Monitoring (CeMI) within the project “Strengthening capacities in advocacy and preparation of policies of the Coalition of...
Within the project “Strengthening the capacity of the office of the Protector of Human Rights and Freedoms”, supported by...
Participants at the press conference were representatives of CeMI, representatives of Kosovar Institute for Policy Research and Development (KIPRED)...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?