In last nine years, In Montenegro, disputes worth around 55 million euros have been resolved through mediation, and the...
Montenegrin courts will have a strong temptation in the future to make the right decisions and demonstrate a high...
Current electoral process in Montenegro was marked by intensive campaign of political parties and in certain segments it was...
On 21st of July 2015, Center for Monitoring and Research CeMI organized a National Round Table „Impact of Personal...
In the PR Center, Boulevard Josip Broz 23A (enter through side yard, first floor), today (03.02.2011.) has finished Day...
Completed II day of National Conference Strategies for reducing poverty and social exclusion objectives and effects
In the PR Center, Boulevard Josip Broz 23A (enter through side yard, first floor), today (04.02.2011.) has completed the...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?