Centre for Monitoring (CeMI) today (07.02.2011.), at the PR Center organized a press conference to present the results of...
In organization of Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI), from 11th to 13th of May, study visit to judicial...
Organization of the upcoming parliamentary elections, which will be held on 16th of October 2016, will cost the citizens...
Montenegro is multi ethnic country where minorities represent significant part of population. According to the 2003 Census, 43% of...
Centre for Monitoring (CeMI) within the project “Strengthening capacities in advocacy and preparation of policies of the Coalition of...
The Centre for Monitoring and Research started the implementation of the project “Office for Free Legal Aid for Drug...
Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI, held the second seminar for judicial office holders, from 4th to 6th of...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?