Press conference for presentation of results of public opinion survey on corruption in Montenegro held
Within the project „Strengthening of Think Tank Capacities in Fight against Corruption“ and supported by the Think Tank Fund...
On 9th of December 2014, Centre for Monitoring and Research held the Third National Conference „Assessment of the effect...
II National Conference “Effects of the anti-corruption policies in Montenegro 2012/2013 –recommendations for their improvement“ held
National conference „Effects of the anti-corruption policies in Montenegro 2012/2013- Recommendations for their Improvement“ was held on September 27th,...
Since 31st of September 2015, CeMI has been implementing the project „Healing the Healthcare System of Montenegro“. This project...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?