Round table „Strong powers and administrative investigation as precondition for better results in fight against corruption in Montenegro“ held
CeMI has organized a Round table „Strong powers and administrative investigation as precondition for better results in fight against...
Corruption in education in Montenegro seriously endangers the further development and reform process. It increases the already existing problems...
Within the project “Students’ Integrity Initative” students’ representatives from the faculties of University of Montenegro, in Podgorica, Nikšić and...
The Memorandum on Cooperation between Centre for Monitoring and Research and the Ministry of Health of Monetengro, signed on...
Session of the National Commission for implementation of the Strategy for the Fight against Corruption and Organized Crime
XI thematic session of the National Commission, initiated by CeMI, will be held on November 20th at 10 am....
In the January 2013, CeMI has started with implementation of a regional project: „Advocacy for open government: civil society...
Within the project „Strengthening of Think Tank Capacities in Fight against Corruption“ and supported by the Think Tank Fund...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?