The Memorandum on Cooperation between Centre for Monitoring and Research and the Ministry of Health of Monetengro, signed on...
Training on Electronic Data Entry in relation to the Financing of Political Parties held in Podgorica
Within the project “Improvement of Coordination and Information Flow in the Prevention of Corruption in Montenegro”, CeMI held training...
Competition for the Membership in the Integrity Association of the students at the University of Montenegro
NGO Center for Monitoring and Research in cooperation with the NGO Center for Civic Education announces a competition for...
In the January 2013, CeMI has started with implementation of a regional project: „Advocacy for open government: civil society...
The Memorandum on Cooperation between the Centre for Monitoring and Research and the Health Insurance Fund of Montenegro, signed...
Press conference for presentation of results of public opinion survey on corruption in Montenegro held
Within the project „Strengthening of Think Tank Capacities in Fight against Corruption“ and supported by the Think Tank Fund...
Since 31st of September 2015, CeMI has been implementing the project „Healing the Healthcare System of Montenegro“. This project...
Within the project “Improvement of Coordination and Information Flow in the Prevention of Corruption in Montenegro“, the Center for...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?