The Memorandum on Cooperation between Centre for Monitoring and Research and the Ministry of Health of Monetengro, signed on...
In the January 2013, CeMI has started with implementation of a regional project: „Advocacy for open government: civil society...
Aim of the project “Financing of political parties and misuse of state resources: establishment of conditions for fair political...
Since 31st of September 2015, CeMI has been implementing the project „Healing the Healthcare System of Montenegro“. This project...
Session of the National Commission for implementation of the Strategy for the Fight against Corruption and Organized Crime
XI thematic session of the National Commission, initiated by CeMI, will be held on November 20th at 10 am....
The Memorandum on Cooperation between the Centre for Monitoring and Research and the Public Procurement Administration of Montenegro, signed...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?