Press conference for presentation of results of public opinion survey on corruption in Montenegro held
Within the project „Strengthening of Think Tank Capacities in Fight against Corruption“ and supported by the Think Tank Fund...
The Memorandum on Cooperation between Centre for Monitoring and Research and the Ministry of Health of Monetengro, signed on...
Since 31st of September 2015, CeMI has been implementing the project „Healing the Healthcare System of Montenegro“. This project...
Within the project “Improvement of Coordination and Information Flow in the Prevention of Corruption in Montenegro“, the Center for...
The Memorandum on Cooperation between the Centre for Monitoring and Research and the Public Procurement Administration of Montenegro, signed...
Within the project “Students’ Integrity Initative” students’ representatives from the faculties of University of Montenegro, in Podgorica, Nikšić and...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?