National Conference “Corruption Risk Assessment in Montenegro Healthcare System” organized by the Center for Monitoring and Research (CeMI), held...
Since 31st of September 2015, CeMI has been implementing the project „Healing the Healthcare System of Montenegro“. This project...
The Memorandum on Cooperation between the Centre for Monitoring and Research and the Public Procurement Administration of Montenegro, signed...
Training on Electronic Data Entry in relation to the Financing of Political Parties held in Podgorica
Within the project “Improvement of Coordination and Information Flow in the Prevention of Corruption in Montenegro”, CeMI held training...
President of the Governing Board of Centre for Monitoring and Research Mr Zlatko Vujovic and Minister of Health MR...
Representatives of CeMI have participated at a joint session of the Committee for Health, Labor and Welfare and the Committee for Economy, Finance and Budget of the Parliament of Montenegro
Representatives of CeMI have participated at a joint session of the Committee for Health, Labor and Welfare and the...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?