Center for Monitoring and Research (CEMI) starts with providing Free Legal Aid to patients. Free Legal Aid is one...
National Conference “Fight against Corruption in Healthcare System – Potential Risks and Measures for its Suppression” held
Within the project „Fight against Corruption in the Healthcare System in Montenegro”, funded by the Embassy of Federal Republic...
The Memorandum on Cooperation between the Centre for Monitoring and Research and the Health Insurance Fund of Montenegro, signed...
On 9th of December 2014, Centre for Monitoring and Research held the Third National Conference „Assessment of the effect...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?