Centre for Monitoring and Research held a press conference in order to present results of the research on perception...
On 9th of December 2014, Centre for Monitoring and Research held the Third National Conference „Assessment of the effect...
Press conference for presentation of results of public opinion survey on corruption in Montenegro held
Within the project „Strengthening of Think Tank Capacities in Fight against Corruption“ and supported by the Think Tank Fund...
Nina Zizic held a concert ”Knowledge is the Difference” on June 1st in Buda bar. The concert is one...
Training on Electronic Data Entry in relation to the Financing of Political Parties held in Podgorica
Within the project “Improvement of Coordination and Information Flow in the Prevention of Corruption in Montenegro”, CeMI held training...
Corruption in education in Montenegro seriously endangers the further development and reform process. It increases the already existing problems...
Researches of national and international organizations have shown that corruption in education in Montenegro is widely spread phenomenon. Grades...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?