“LegalAidNet” – Network of CSOs which will provide legal aid to marginalized social groups and individuals is established in Podgorica. Ten NGOs signed Memorandum of understanding thus creating a network dedicated towards providing legal aid and legal assistance to most marginalized groups – RAE, people with disabilities, refugees and displaced persons, persons in need of social assistance, single mothers, women and children victims of domestic violence, children without parental care, asylum seekers, victims of trafficking, LGBT, sex workers, drug users. Following organizations are founders of LegalAidNet: CeMI, HELP, Bonum, Adria, Legal Center, Woman’s Safe House, Association of Young With Dissabilities, Juventas, SOS Nikisic and SOS Podgorica.
Within the project „Balkan Electoral Comparative Study: Impact of Personal Vote on Internal Party Democracy“, on September 13 -14,...
Round table “Tolerance and anti-discrimination in Montenegro: experiences and recommendations” was held
Centre for Monitoring, in cooperation with the OSCE Mission to Montenegro, under the auspices of the European Union held...
Project „Balkan Electoral Comparative Study: Impact of Personal Vote on Internal Party Democracy“ is being implemented by the Center...
Press Conference on the occasion of the formal establishment of the “LegalAidNet“ and presentation of the activities within the project “Free Legal Aid to Marginalized Groups“
Within the project “LAMG – (Free) Legal Aid for Marginalized Groups “, implemented by CeMI, and supported by the...
The election process was held in peace, and the results of the elections held on Sunday, reflected the reported...
Nearly two-thirds of the Montenegrin MPs would vote for a law that allows LGBT people registering same-sex partnership with...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?