The first in a series of trainings within the project “Free Legal Aid for Marginalized Groups” on the topic...
The model applied by Montenegro related to the judicial protection of the right to a trial within a reasonable...
Round table “International obligations in the prevention of torture and its implementation in Montenegro”
The Centre for Monitoring, in cooperation with the OSCE Mission to Montenegro, under the auspices of the European Union...
The current electoral process in Montenegro was marked by more intense campaign of political entities and in some segments...
Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI is realizing project “Equal access to justice in criminal justice system of Montenegro”...
Maladministration and irregularities recorded until 5:00 PM In the northern region, between 2:00 PM and 5:00 PM, there were...
Centre for Monitoring and Research CEMI in cooperation with partners: the University of Donja Gorica, Art Communications from Podgorica,...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?