Center for Monitoring and Research CeMI is organizing a National Conference „Impact of Personal Vote on Internal Party Democracy...
Centre for Monitoring and Research – CeMI announced preliminary results of the local elections at Nikišić, Budva and Kotor...
In cooperation with the Swiss Centre of Expertise in the Social Sciences (FORS), Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI...
The election process was held in peace, and the results of the elections held on Sunday, reflected the reported...
“LegalAidNet” – Network of CSOs which will provide legal aid to marginalized social groups and individuals is established in...
Round table “Tolerance and anti-discrimination in Montenegro: experiences and recommendations” was held
Centre for Monitoring, in cooperation with the OSCE Mission to Montenegro, under the auspices of the European Union held...
CeMI and the Training Center within Judiciary and the State Prosecutor’s Office signed a Memorandum of Cooperation
Non-governmental organization Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI and Training centre of The Judiciary and the State Prosecutor’s Office...
The first in a series of trainings within the project “Free Legal Aid for Marginalized Groups” on the topic...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?