On 21st of July 2015, Center for Monitoring and Research CeMI organized a National Round Table „Impact of Personal...
The Centre for Monitoring and Research – CeMI announced that 66.2 % of voters voted by 7:00 PM 66.2...
The Monitoring Center, in partnership with International Aid Network – IAN Belgrade, held the third training for the members...
After the election of new Protector of Human Rights and Freedoms, hereinafter Ombudsman, and after the adoption of the...
Within the project „Balkan Electoral Comparative Study: Impact of Personal Vote on Internal Party Democracy“, on September 13 -14,...
Round table “Tolerance and anti-discrimination in Montenegro: experiences and recommendations” was held
Centre for Monitoring, in cooperation with the OSCE Mission to Montenegro, under the auspices of the European Union held...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?