In the PR Center, Boulevard Josip Broz 23A (enter through side yard, first floor), today (03.02.2011.) has finished Day...
Current electoral process in Montenegro was marked by intensive campaign of political parties and in certain segments it was...
Center for Monitoring and Research CeMI has held the 1st International Scientific Conference “Impact of Personal Vote on Internal...
Project „Balkan Electoral Comparative Study: Impact of Personal Vote on Internal Party Democracy“ is being implemented by the Center...
Centre for Monitoring and Research CEMI in cooperation with partners: the University of Donja Gorica, Art Communications from Podgorica,...
In Montenegro, it is necessary for the Association of court experts to grow into the Chamber, and for them...
Center for Monitoring and Research CeMI held a press conference aimed at presentation of the results of the Comparative...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?