Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI, held the second seminar for judicial office holders, from 4th to 6th of...
On Wednesday, June the 22nd, Center for Monitoring and Research held a press conference aimed at presentation of the...
On 21st of July 2015, Center for Monitoring and Research CeMI organized a National Round Table „Impact of Personal...
The first in a series of trainings within the project “Free Legal Aid for Marginalized Groups” on the topic...
Cooperation between the police and rosecutors can reduce the number of crimes in the course of the electoral process
The establishment of cooperation between police and prosecutors is possible to decrease the number of crimes in the course...
Within the project “Strengthening the institution of the Protector of Human Rights and Freedoms in Montenegro”, financed by the...
Centre for Monitoring and Research submitted a list with 1,400 observers that should be accredited to the State Election...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?