On 29th of December, Center for Monitoring and Research awarded diplomas to participants of the III generation of School...
National Coordinator for NATO in the Government of Montenegro and the Foreign Affairs Adviser to the Prime Minister, Ambassador Nebojsa Kaludjerovic held a lecture at the School for Euro-Atlantic Integration
Within the project “School of Euro-Atlantic Integration for Youth – III generation”, National Coordinator for NATO in the Government...
In organization of Centre for Monitoring and Research on 4th of March 2015, Round table “Assessment of Corruption Risk...
Within the project “School of Euro-Atlantic Integration – III generation”, PhD Lidija CehulicVukadinovic, professor at the Faculty of Political...
Diploma ceremony for the fourth generation of participants of the School of Euro-Atlantic Integration for Youth
Within the Project ”School of Euro-Atlantic Integration for Youth – Fourth generation”, Center for Monitoring and Research is organizing...
In cooperation with the Center for Monitoring and NGO Bonum from Pljevlja, in February 2011, Juventas started the project...
Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) started in January 2012 with the implementation of the NATO and Youth Project...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?