While the social sciences have always depended on the secondary analysis of data to address new research questions about...
Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI organized a seminar from 6th – 8th October 2015 in hotel “Iberostar Bellevue”...
In December 2012, CeMI has started a new project LAMG – (free) Free legal aid for marginalized groups, with...
Within the project „Balkan Electoral Comparative Study: Impact of Personal Vote on Internal Party Democracy“, on September 13 -14,...
More financial investigations have to be implemented in Montenegro, and from October until December last year, in corruption cases,...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?