Ovaj projekat je podržan od Fondacije za otvoreno društvo – Think Tank Fonda iz Budimšpešte. Cilj projekta je da...
Within the project „Strengthening of Think Tank Capacities in Fight against Corruption“ and supported by the Think Tank Fund...
Round table „Strong powers and administrative investigation as precondition for better results in fight against corruption in Montenegro“ held
CeMI has organized a Round table „Strong powers and administrative investigation as precondition for better results in fight against...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?