The Memorandum on Cooperation between Centre for Monitoring and Research and the Ministry of Health of Monetengro, signed on...
President of the Governing Board of Centre for Monitoring and Research Mr Zlatko Vujovic and Minister of Health MR...
Corruption in education in Montenegro seriously endangers the further development and reform process. It increases the already existing problems...
The panel “Anti-corruption Agency – are we ready?” was organized by the Center for Research and Monitoring (CEMI) at...
In the January 2013, CeMI has started with implementation of a regional project: „Advocacy for open government: civil society...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?