Within the project „Strengthening of Think Tank Capacities in Fight against Corruption“ and supported by the Think Tank Fund...
President of the Governing Board of Centre for Monitoring and Research Mr Zlatko Vujovic and Minister of Health MR...
Researches of national and international organizations have shown that corruption in education in Montenegro is widely spread phenomenon. Grades...
Since 31st of September 2015, CeMI has been implementing the project „Healing the Healthcare System of Montenegro“. This project...
National Conference “Corruption Risk Assessment in Montenegro Healthcare System” organized by the Center for Monitoring and Research (CeMI), held...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?