Within the project “Strengthening the capacity of the office of the Protector of Human Rights and Freedoms”, supported by...
More financial investigations have to be implemented in Montenegro, and from October until December last year, in corruption cases,...
The model applied by Montenegro related to the judicial protection of the right to a trial within a reasonable...
NGO Juventas, in cooperation with NGO Center for Monitoring and Research, is implementing the project “Documenting Cases of the...
On Wednesday, June the 22nd, Center for Monitoring and Research held a press conference aimed at presentation of the...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?