Current electoral process in Montenegro was marked by intensive campaign of political parties and in certain segments it was...
In last nine years, In Montenegro, disputes worth around 55 million euros have been resolved through mediation, and the...
Center for Monitoring and Research CeMI has held the second BCES International Scientific Conference “The Presidentialization of Political Parties...
The Monitoring Center, in partnership with International Aid Network – IAN Belgrade, held the third training for the members...
Participants at the press conference were representatives of CeMI, representatives of Kosovar Institute for Policy Research and Development (KIPRED)...
Cooperation between the police and rosecutors can reduce the number of crimes in the course of the electoral process
The establishment of cooperation between police and prosecutors is possible to decrease the number of crimes in the course...
On 19th of December 2014, Center for Monitoring and Research held a press conference aimed at presentation of results...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?