In December 2012, CeMI has started a new project LAMG – (free) Free legal aid for marginalized groups, with...
Center for Monitoring and Research – CeMI, on June 30, 2014, organized a National Conference “Free Legal Aid in...
Representatives of Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) and the Supreme Court have signed a Memorandum of Cooperation today,...
The model applied by Montenegro related to the judicial protection of the right to a trial within a reasonable...
After the election of new Protector of Human Rights and Freedoms, hereinafter Ombudsman, and after the adoption of the...
The President of the Governing Board of the Centre for Monitoring and Research, Zlatko Vujović and the Supreme State...
The Center for Monitoring and Research (CEMI) sent a request to the State Election Commission (SEC) to remove harmful...
Press Conference on the occasion of the formal establishment of the “LegalAidNet“ and presentation of the activities within the project “Free Legal Aid to Marginalized Groups“
Within the project “LAMG – (Free) Legal Aid for Marginalized Groups “, implemented by CeMI, and supported by the...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?