Centre for Monitoring and Research organized training for NGOs that are members of Legal Aid Network. Training is being...
The Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI has developed the first mobile and web application that allows citizens...
The Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI), through the application of consumer protection, received 60 valid applications of citizens,...
Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI has implementing the project “Health Care System and Patient’s Rights in Montenegro –...
Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) presented a mobile and web application that will allow citizens to anonymously report...
The Memorandum on Cooperation between the Centre for Monitoring and Research and the Public Procurement Administration of Montenegro, signed...
Center for Monitoring and Research has received more than 150 complaints for violation of patients’ rights via application Zdravo...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?