CeMI and the Training Center within Judiciary and the State Prosecutor’s Office signed a Memorandum of Cooperation
Non-governmental organization Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI and Training centre of The Judiciary and the State Prosecutor’s Office...
In last nine years, In Montenegro, disputes worth around 55 million euros have been resolved through mediation, and the...
Centar za monitoring i istraživanje CeMI raspisuje konkurs za dugoročne posmatrače u okviru programa građanskog nadgledanja parlamentarnih izbora koji...
Press Conference on the occasion of the formal establishment of the “LegalAidNet“ and presentation of the activities within the project “Free Legal Aid to Marginalized Groups“
Within the project “LAMG – (Free) Legal Aid for Marginalized Groups “, implemented by CeMI, and supported by the...
Completed II day of National Conference Strategies for reducing poverty and social exclusion objectives and effects
In the PR Center, Boulevard Josip Broz 23A (enter through side yard, first floor), today (04.02.2011.) has completed the...
Nearly two-thirds of the Montenegrin MPs would vote for a law that allows LGBT people registering same-sex partnership with...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?