In Montenegro the rights and living conditions of detainees and people serving prison sentences are significantly improved, but were...
In the work of bailiffs, in the last three years of their existence, many misuses were noticed, but with...
The current electoral process in Montenegro was marked by more intense campaign of political entities and in some segments...
Montenegrin courts will have a strong temptation in the future to make the right decisions and demonstrate a high...
A Press Conference Regarding the Finalization of the Project “Strengthening of the Institution of the Protector of Human Rights and Freedoms”
A press conference regarding the finalization of the project “Strengthening of the institution of the Protector of human rights...
In December 2009, NGO Juventas in partnership with CEMI, started the project “Montenegro – a Bright Spot on the...
During the meeting which took place in Podgorica, Montenegro Triple A for Citizens project partners discussed several topics of...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?