The election process was held in peace, and the results of the elections held on Sunday, reflected the reported...
Organization of the upcoming parliamentary elections, which will be held on 16th of October 2016, will cost the citizens...
Center for Monitoring and Research CeMI has held the second BCES International Scientific Conference “The Presidentialization of Political Parties...
Diplomas Given to Participants of Second International School “Entrepreneurial Ideas of Youth in the EU” at the Ceremony
Diplomas were ceremoniously awarded to undergraduate students and 12th grade students of Montenegrin high schools who successfully attended international...
Strengthening capacities in advocacy and preparation of policies of the Coalition of NGOs in the field of health and social exclusion
Monitoring Center in cooperation with Juventas and Cazasu implementing a project which aims to contribute to the strengthening of...
Better cooperation between civil society organizations and justice authorities in Montenegro will be established during the project implemented by...
Centre for Monitoring and Research submitted a list with 1,400 observers that should be accredited to the State Election...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?