Centre for Monitoring and Research – CeMI announced preliminary results of the local elections at Nikišić, Budva and Kotor...
Within the project “Strengthening the institution of the Protector of Human Rights and Freedoms in Montenegro”, financed by the...
On 21st of July 2015, Center for Monitoring and Research CeMI organized a National Round Table „Impact of Personal...
Round table “International obligations in the prevention of torture and its implementation in Montenegro”
The Centre for Monitoring, in cooperation with the OSCE Mission to Montenegro, under the auspices of the European Union...
In organization of Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI), from 11th to 13th of May, study visit to judicial...
Within the project “Strengthening the capacity of the office of the Protector of Human Rights and Freedoms”, supported by...
Two-day training “Experience and good practice in preparing the report on the Ombudsmen performance” was held
Within the project “Strengthening of the Ombudsman institution in Montenegro”, CeMI organized a two-day training on the topic “The...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?