Representatives of Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) and the Supreme Court have signed a Memorandum of Cooperation today,...
Center for Monitoring and Research CeMI held a press conference aimed at presentation of the results of the Comparative...
CeMI and the Training Center within Judiciary and the State Prosecutor’s Office signed a Memorandum of Cooperation
Non-governmental organization Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI and Training centre of The Judiciary and the State Prosecutor’s Office...
In Montenegro the rights and living conditions of detainees and people serving prison sentences are significantly improved, but were...
Within the project “Strengthening capacities in advocacy and preparation of policies of the Coalition of NGOs in the fight...
Participants at the press conference were representatives of CeMI, representatives of Kosovar Institute for Policy Research and Development (KIPRED)...
Better cooperation between civil society organizations and justice authorities in Montenegro will be established during the project implemented by...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?