Center for Monitoring and Research CeMI is organizing a National Conference „Impact of Personal Vote on Internal Party Democracy...
Montenegro has not yet developed a predictable case law on the application of plea agreements, as well as a...
In organization of Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI, from 2nd to 4th of March in Hotel “Princess” at...
The Centre for Monitoring and Research started the implementation of the project “Office for Free Legal Aid for Drug...
Center for Monitoring and Research CeMI has held the 1st International Scientific Conference “Impact of Personal Vote on Internal...
On September 01, 2012 CeMI has started the implementation of the project “Women in Politics: parties and participation in...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?