Centre for Monitoring (CeMI) within the project “Strengthening capacities in advocacy and preparation of policies of the Coalition of...
Current electoral process in Montenegro was marked by intensive campaign of political parties and in certain segments it was...
NGO Juventas, in cooperation with NGO Center for Monitoring and Research, is implementing the project “Documenting Cases of the...
Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI is realizing project “Equal access to justice in criminal justice system of Montenegro”...
Better cooperation between civil society organizations and justice authorities in Montenegro will be established during the project implemented by...
On September 01, 2012 CeMI has started the implementation of the project “Women in Politics: parties and participation in...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?