Maladministration and irregularities recorded until 5:00 PM In the northern region, between 2:00 PM and 5:00 PM, there were...
CeMI and the Training Center within Judiciary and the State Prosecutor’s Office signed a Memorandum of Cooperation
Non-governmental organization Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI and Training centre of The Judiciary and the State Prosecutor’s Office...
After the election of new Protector of Human Rights and Freedoms, hereinafter Ombudsman, and after the adoption of the...
The Center for Monitoring and Research CEMI and Center for Democratic Transition CDT today signed a Memorandum of Cooperation...
Completed II day of National Conference Strategies for reducing poverty and social exclusion objectives and effects
In the PR Center, Boulevard Josip Broz 23A (enter through side yard, first floor), today (04.02.2011.) has completed the...
In December 2012, CeMI has started a new project LAMG – (free) Free legal aid for marginalized groups, with...
Within the project “Strengthening the institution of the Protector of Human Rights and Freedoms in Montenegro”, financed by the...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?