Web and Android applications for the protection of consumers’ rights allows citizens to submit a specific case of violation...
The main characteristics of Montenegrin consumers are inactivity and lack of information, and in certain part unprotectedness, because of...
Centre for Monitoring and Research organized training for NGOs that are members of Legal Aid Network. Training is being...
More than half citizens of Montenegro are not aware of their rights as patients, while a quarter believe that...
Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI has implementing the project “Health Care System and Patient’s Rights in Montenegro –...
IN THE PAST PERIOD CITIZENS HAVE MOSTLY COMPLAINED ABOUT WATER EXTINGUISHING WITHOUT ANY NOTIFICATION
In the past period, Montenegrin citizens, through an application for consumer rights protection, have mostly complained about water extinguishing...
The Memorandum on Cooperation between the Centre for Monitoring and Research and the Public Procurement Administration of Montenegro, signed...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?