IN THE PAST PERIOD CITIZENS HAVE MOSTLY COMPLAINED ABOUT WATER EXTINGUISHING WITHOUT ANY NOTIFICATION
In the past period, Montenegrin citizens, through an application for consumer rights protection, have mostly complained about water extinguishing...
More than half citizens of Montenegro are not aware of their rights as patients, while a quarter believe that...
Montenegrin citizens, through the application for consumers’ rights protection, set up by the Center for Monitoring and Research (CeMI),...
Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) presented a mobile and web application that will allow citizens to anonymously report...
Around 60 Montenegrin citizens asked for free legal aid in the field of protection of consumers’ rights, and complaints...
The Memorandum on Cooperation between the Centre for Monitoring and Research and the Health Insurance Fund of Montenegro, signed...
The main characteristics of Montenegrin consumers are inactivity and lack of information, and in certain part unprotectedness, because of...
Center for Monitoring and Research (CEMI) organizes trainings for health-care workers from all health institutions in Montenegro. The first...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?