To clearly define which body at the national level monitors the implementation of activities in the fight against corruption at the local level
A comprehensive analysis of the situation in the area of fight against corruption needs to precede to the improvement...
The peer educators’ exhibition, which opened in the Gymnasium “Slobodan Skerovic”, has the goal to present on a symbolic...
Medenica: All state mechanisms should work in unity with the goal of achieving results in financial investigations
All state mechanisms, the police, state prosecution and other bodies should work in unity with the goal of achieving...
Podgorica, PR Press Service – Although there is a great responsibility on the local level, corruption at the local...
Political parties in Montenegro are presidentializated, their presidents have great influence not only within their party but also other...
The Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) developed a mobile and web application dedicated to informing the youth about...
Most female respondents think that women are discriminated against on the Montenegrin job market and that it is easier...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?