Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI in partnership with the Centre for Democracy and Human Rights (CEDEM) and the...
Centre for Monitoring and Research In partnership with ...
Based on 100 Percent of Polls Processed, DPS won 48 043 Votes in Podgorica, Democrats and URA 26 032 Votes
According to data from the Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI), on the basis of 100 percent of the...
Lately, participation of University graduates on Montenegrin labor market has increased, which means that young people should use European...
On local elections in Ulcinj 62.75% of voters voted on the local elections in Ulcinj, Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) announced....
In accordance with the implementation plan from June 27th to June 29th, a seminar was organized in Sarajevo to...
According to data of the Center for Monitoring and Research (CeMI), 18.5% voters used their electoral right until 11...
Round table “Financial investigations in the fight against organized crime in Bosnia and Herzegovina – challenges and obstacles”
The Round Table entitled “Financial Investigations in the Fight Against Organized Crime in Bosnia and Herzegovina – Challenges and...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?