Center for monitoring and research CeMI In partnership with Center for Democracy and Human Rights CEDEM Within the...
According to the data of Center for Monitoring and research (CeMI), in local elections in Budva and based on...
6:37pm PS no.10 Donji Stoj- three persons with disabilities voted outside the polling station (in the car). 4:38pm PS...
Nearly half of Montenegrin citizens have trust in the judicial system of Montenegro and they think the influence of...
The Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI has developed the first mobile and web application that allows citizens...
The Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) said that there would be no second round of presidential elections and...
According to data of the Center for Monitoring and Research (CeMI), 49.5% voters from whole of Montenegro used their...
Call for the award of two-year scholarships for the program of monitoring of trials and activities in the legal department
The Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) is launching a call for the award of two two-year scholarships for...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?