Within the summer school for peer educators, realized by the Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI), 55 high schoolers...
European Network of Election Monitoring Organizations (ENEMO) is organizing Strategic Planning Seminar in the period 12th – 15th of...
Within the project „Health Care System and Patients’ Rights in Montenegro – Winning Citizens’ Confidence“ our partner Centre for...
Turnout Intersection on PS 13 and PS 34 on the local elections in Ulcinj from 4th and 18th of February
In the repeated local elections, on PS 13 and PS 34, voted 6.1% more voters compared to the February...
The Monitoring and Research Centre (CeMI) is launching an open call for the position of Executive Assistant to the...
Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI, in cooperation with the Ministry of Sports of the Government of Montenegro, announces...
Transformation of Radio and Television of Montenegro (RTCG) from party to the Public Service must not be halted, since...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?