Centre for Civic Education (CCE) within the project LET’S PUT CORRUPTION INTO MUSEUM! opens CALL FOR PROPOSALS for the...
Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI), in cooperation with the partner Centre for Democracy and Human Rights (CeDEM), is...
Based on 95 percent of polling stations in Podgorica, the list “For the benefit of citizens of Podgorica’’, Milo...
Minister of Health Kenan Hrapović urged citizens to report all doctors who instruct them to carry out examinations...
The Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) started with the realization of a project during which young people...
Lately, participation of University graduates on Montenegrin labor market has increased, which means that young people should use European...
“Informal education system for young people in Slovenia” The Center for European Perspective from Slovenia in cooperation with partners:...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?