Centar za monitoring i istraživanje CeMI raspisuje konkurs za dugoročne posmatrače u okviru programa građanskog nadgledanja parlamentarnih izbora koji...
Within the project “Strengthening capacities in advocacy and preparation of policies of the Coalition of NGOs in the fight...
On 21st of July 2015, Center for Monitoring and Research CeMI organized a National Round Table „Impact of Personal...
Center for Monitoring and Research – CeMI, on June 30, 2014, organized a National Conference “Free Legal Aid in...
In organization of Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI), from 11th to 13th of May, study visit to judicial...
Confidence in the judicial system of Montenegro has about 45 percent of the population, which is eight percent lower...
The Centre for Monitoring and Research started the implementation of the project “Office for Free Legal Aid for Drug...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?