Two-day training “Experience and good practice in preparing the report on the Ombudsmen performance” was held
Within the project “Strengthening of the Ombudsman institution in Montenegro”, CeMI organized a two-day training on the topic “The...
In the PR Center, Boulevard Josip Broz 23A (enter through side yard, first floor), today (03.02.2011.) has finished Day...
Better cooperation between civil society organizations and justice authorities in Montenegro will be established during the project implemented by...
In Montenegro the rights and living conditions of detainees and people serving prison sentences are significantly improved, but were...
After the election of new Protector of Human Rights and Freedoms, hereinafter Ombudsman, and after the adoption of the...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?