Measurable results in the area of the rule of law are a prerequisite for Montenegro’s further progress towards full EU membership
Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) organized a breakfast briefing about Montenegro’s EU Integration path on 19 November 2019...
The Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI in cooperation with the Centre for Democracy and Human Rights CEDEM, within...
In Montenegro, in the fight against corruption, a more proactive approach is required and the cooperation of all competent...
Association for Democratic Initiatives (ADI) Sarajevo, in cooperation with the Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) and Transparency Serbia,...
MORE THAN 70% OF THE SAMPLE PROCESSED, “IN BLACK AND WHITE” AND THE BOSNIAK PARTY ALMOST CERTAINLY PASSED THE CENSUS
Based on 71.2 percent of the sample processed, it is almost certain that the coalition “In black and white” and...
The Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) will present turnout intersections, irregularities and projections of presidential election results through...
University of Donja Gorica and the Centre for Monitoring and Research on Tuesday May 24th 2016 organized a workshop...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?