6:37pm PS no.10 Donji Stoj- three persons with disabilities voted outside the polling station (in the car). 4:38pm PS...
Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) will monitor local elections to be held in Ulcinj on 4th of February...
Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) in partnership with the Centre for Democracy and Human Rights (CEDEM) within the...
Montenegro has good legal standard in the field of protection of consumers’ rights, and education of citizens can provide...
The Centre for Monitoring and Research – CeMI is forming an expert team, with good electoral background, which would conduct quality and thorough assessment...
THE THREE OPPOSITION COALITIONS THAT ANNOUNCED COOPERATION AFTER THE ELECTIONS WILL HAVE AT LEAST 41 MANDATES
Center for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) announced that the “Three opposition coalitions “For the Future of Montenegro”, “Black on...
To clearly define which body at the national level monitors the implementation of activities in the fight against corruption at the local level
A comprehensive analysis of the situation in the area of fight against corruption needs to precede to the improvement...
Within the project „Health Care System and Patients’ Rights in Montenegro – Winning Citizens’ Confidence“ our partner Centre for...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?