The Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI, in December 2012, has started the implementation of the project “Fight against...
In June 2012, Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI has started with implementation of the project “Improving Coordination and...
Nina Zizic held a concert ”Knowledge is the Difference” on June 1st in Buda bar. The concert is one...
The Memorandum on Cooperation between the Centre for Monitoring and Research and the Health Insurance Fund of Montenegro, signed...
Within the project “Students’ Integrity Initative” students’ representatives from the faculties of University of Montenegro, in Podgorica, Nikšić and...
Representatives of CeMI have participated at a joint session of the Committee for Health, Labor and Welfare and the Committee for Economy, Finance and Budget of the Parliament of Montenegro
Representatives of CeMI have participated at a joint session of the Committee for Health, Labor and Welfare and the...
Corruption in education in Montenegro seriously endangers the further development and reform process. It increases the already existing problems...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?