Press conference for presentation of results of public opinion survey on corruption in Montenegro held
Within the project „Strengthening of Think Tank Capacities in Fight against Corruption“ and supported by the Think Tank Fund...
Competition for the Membership in the Integrity Association of the students at the University of Montenegro
NGO Center for Monitoring and Research in cooperation with the NGO Center for Civic Education announces a competition for...
Round table ,,Student Ethics: Myth or Reality”
National Conference “Corruption Risk Assessment in Montenegro Healthcare System” organized by the Center for Monitoring and Research (CeMI), held...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?