Minister of Health Kenan Hrapović urged citizens to report all doctors who instruct them to carry out examinations...
CeMI’s PR coordinator, Maja Bjelic, said that, when speaking about the regions, the turnout was as follows: Podgorica 70,9...
(Montenegrin) Konkurs za dodjelu stipendije za program monitoringa suđenja i aktivnosti u pravnom odjeljenju
Centre for monitoring and research (CeMI) announces a scholarship call for trial monitoring programme and activities in legal department,...
Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) in partnership with the Centre for Democracy and Human Rights (CEDEM) within the...
According to data of the Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI), 58,6% voters used their electoral right on presidential...
Secretary General of ENEMO, Zlatko Vujovic is participating on the Fifth Implementation Meeting of the Declaration of Global Principles (DoGP)
President of the Governing Board of CeMI and Secretary General of ENEMO, Zlatko Vujovic is participating on the Fifth...
Candidate Milo Djukanović has won the largest percentage of votes, 53,8 percent in the presidential elections, result projections have...
BASED ON 95% OF THE SAMPLE PROCESSED, THE ELECTORAL LIST “DECISIVELY FOR MONTENEGRO! DPS – MILO DJUKANOVIC” HAS 30 SEATS, WHILST THE COALITION “FOR THE FUTURE OF MONTENEGRO” WON 27
Based on 95% of the sample processed, the electoral list “Decisively for Montenegro! DPS – Milo Djukanovic” won 30...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?