On Monday, May 6th 2019, the Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) organize a joint meeting with stakeholders in...
At the Centre for Security Podgorica AFIS (Automated Fingerprint Identification System) control is being done, which determines if there...
Number of mandates based on 37 polling stations (100% of the electorate): The percentage of votes that the parties...
Organized a workshop to improve the APC’s capacities in the field of supervision and control of the abuse of state resources in the context of the parliamentary elections in Montenegro
The Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI), in cooperation with the International Foundation for Electoral Systems (IFES), organized a...
Representatives of 14 NGOs signed a Memorandum on the formation of a Coalition for transparency and the fight against...
The meeting was attended by eminent representatives of the prosecution, the judiciary and the police
Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI), in cooperation with NGO Transparency Serbia organized a bilateral meeting attended by eminent...
In local elections happening in Niksic today, 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM. CeMI accredited...
Protection of consumer rights in the next period must be one of the most important projects not only of...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?