Based on the data of Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) by 5pm on the local elections the biggest...
Centre for Civic Education (CCE) within the project LET’S PUT CORRUPTION INTO MUSEUM! CALLS interested civil society organizations (CSO)...
The state should draw attention to the business sector and traders that citizens are not obligated to have in...
Turnout Intersection on PS 13 and PS 34 on the local elections in Ulcinj from 4th and 18th of February
In the repeated local elections, on PS 13 and PS 34, voted 6.1% more voters compared to the February...
Nearly half of Montenegrin citizens have trust in the judicial system of Montenegro and they think the influence of...
In accordance with the implementation plan from June 27th to June 29th, a seminar was organized in Sarajevo to...
CeMI is elected for Secretary-General of the European Network of Election Monitoring Organizations (ENEMO)
The Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI was elected for Secretary-General of the European Network of Election...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?