Protection of consumer rights in the next period must be one of the most important projects not only of...
Measurable results in the area of the rule of law are a prerequisite for Montenegro’s further progress towards full EU membership
Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) organized a breakfast briefing about Montenegro’s EU Integration path on 19 November 2019...
In the Parliamentary elections in Montenegro, 35.4% of voters voted by 11 AM CeMI’s PR coordinator, Maja Bjelic, said...
According to data from the Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI), on the local elections the biggest voter turnout...
In Montenegro, it is necessary to establish a permanent infrastructure for data storage, which would promote scientific research and...
Based on the realization of 53,1% of the sample, Milo Đukanović won 53,5%, Mladen Bojanić 34,1%, Draginja Vuksanović 8%,...
Montenegrin citizens have, via application Zdravo Zdravstvo, mostly reported violation of their rights as patients, long waiting...
Delegation of CeMI and IA presented the new policy brief to representatives of state institutions of the Federal Republic of Germany
During the working visit to Berlin, CSO delegation composed of representatives from the Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI)...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?