The Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) has so far organized local consultations with citizens in ten of Montenegro’s...
The Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) is organizing local consultations with citizens in all Montenegrin municipalities, with the...
Candidate Milo Djukanović has won the largest percentage of votes, 53,8 percent in the presidential elections, result projections have...
Centre for Monitoring and Research In partnership with ...
“Informal education system for young people in Slovenia” The Center for European Perspective from Slovenia in cooperation with partners:...
Nearly half of Montenegrin citizens have trust in the judicial system of Montenegro and they think the influence of...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?