Civic monitoring of the elections Parliamentary and local elections Montenegro 2020 – INTERIM REPORT –
The legal framework for administration of elections has been partially amended despite the fact that the Law on Election...
The responsibility lies with the government and the opposition to find modules and start a comprehensive dialogue as soon...
Delegation of CeMI and IA presented the new policy brief to representatives of state institutions of the Federal Republic of Germany
During the working visit to Berlin, CSO delegation composed of representatives from the Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI)...
The project “Strengthening Think Tank Capacities in the Fight Against Corruption” was supported by the Foundation for an Open...
Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI in partnership with the Centre for Democracy and Human Rights (CEDEM) and the...
Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) is launching a call for Associate for conducting quantitive and qualitative research position...
More than half citizens of Montenegro are not aware of their rights as patients, while a quarter believe that...
Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) is implementing a project entitled “Let Fair Elections Become a Habit! – Building...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?