With regard to false information placed by some of the meme and facebook pages, which claim are publishing the...
The Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI in cooperation with the Centre for Democracy and Human Rights CEDEM, within...
In Belgrade, on the 10th and 11th of July 2018 a seminar was organized within the project „Strengthening Investigation...
Podgorica, PR press service – Within the IV International School “Youth Education and the Labor Market”, 50 socially engaged...
Call for the award of two-year scholarships for the program of monitoring of trials and activities in the legal department
The Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) is launching a call for the award of two two-year scholarships for...
From 7 to 9 February, a three-day training on the preparation and advocacy of public policy was held at...
THE THREE OPPOSITION COALITIONS THAT ANNOUNCED COOPERATION AFTER THE ELECTIONS WILL HAVE AT LEAST 41 MANDATES
Center for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) announced that the “Three opposition coalitions “For the Future of Montenegro”, “Black on...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?