Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) in partnership with the Centre for Democracy and Human Rights (CEDEM) within the...
In Montenegro, it is necessary for the Association of court experts to grow into the Chamber, and for them...
The Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) in cooperation with International Foundation for Electoral Systems (IFES), the Central and...
Montenegrin citizens have, via application Zdravo Zdravstvo, mostly reported violation of their rights as patients, long waiting...
CeMI denied the statement of the Municipal Election Commission (OIK) that the polling station no. 2 ”Hollegro” was open on time
Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) denied the statement of the Municipal Election Commission (OIK) in Ulcinj that the...
Centre for Monitoring and Research In partnership with ...
From the 13th to the 15th of June in the “Palas” Hotel in Petrovac, a three-day seminar on the...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?