Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI, in cooperation with the Ministry of Sports of the Government of Montenegro, announces...
The Centre for Monitoring and Research on Monday, 11th April 2016 in PR Center, starting at 10am, organized the...
Lists defense attorneys for representing the ex officio should be published and regularly updated on the website of the...
Zlatko Vujovic is elected for the Board member of the Global Network of Domestic Elections Monitors (GNDEM)
President of the Governing Board of Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI), Zlatko Vujovic, is elected for the Board...
In Montenegro, it is necessary to establish a permanent infrastructure for data storage, which would promote scientific research and...
In local elections happening in Niksic today, 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM. CeMI accredited...
(Montenegrin) Konkurs za dodjelu stipendije za program monitoringa suđenja i aktivnosti u pravnom odjeljenju
Centre for monitoring and research (CeMI) announces a scholarship call for trial monitoring programme and activities in legal department,...
The peer educators’ exhibition, which opened in the Gymnasium “Slobodan Skerovic”, has the goal to present on a symbolic...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?