First International Summer School of European Union law “Right to education and democracy – European experience”
University of Donja Gorica and the Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI in the period from 24th to 28th ...
Inclusion of non-governmental organizations specialized in monitoring electoral procedures in the working group for the electoral legislation reform will...
The Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI has developed the first mobile and web application that allows citizens...
The Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI), through the application of consumer protection, received 60 valid applications of citizens,...
Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) accredited today in the State Election Commission 836 short-term observers, who will monitor...
According to data of the Center for Monitoring and Research (CeMI), 32.8% voters used their electoral right until 13...
The European Commission’s strategy for the Western Balkans is not a promise to the countries of the region that...
The results of local elections may be reflected in opposition strategies, and a worse result of Democratic Montenegro may...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?