Democracy, as an universal principle, requires maximum social engagement, and the Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) will remain...
Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) presented a mobile and web application that will allow citizens to anonymously report...
The Judicial Council needs capacity building to be able to fully implement the system of disciplinary proceedings, and it...
According to data of the Center for Monitoring and Research (CeMI), 32.8% voters used their electoral right until 13...
Respected CeMI volunteers who were observing Local Elections in Montenegro, we inform you that the payment of volunteer expenses...
The meeting was attended by eminent representatives of the prosecution, the judiciary and the police
Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI), in cooperation with NGO Transparency Serbia organized a bilateral meeting attended by eminent...
The project “Triple A for citizens” is a project implemented in the framework of the European Commission’s Partnership programme...
Centre for Civic Education (CCE) within the project LET’S PUT CORRUPTION INTO MUSEUM! CALLS interested civil society organizations (CSO)...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?