Centre for Monitoring and Research invites citizens to download application Zdravo Zdravstvo from Google Play Store or...
BASED ON 49.8% OF THE SAMPLE PROCESSED, THE FIGHT BETWEEN THE DPS AND COALITION “FOR THE FUTURE OF MONTENEGRO” IS FAIRLY EVEN
Based on 49.8% of the sample processed, the fight between the two coalitions is fairly even. Decisively for Montenegro!...
Nearly half of Montenegrin citizens have trust in the judicial system of Montenegro and they think the influence of...
Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) appealed to voting board members to wear their name tags at the polling...
According to data from the Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI), on the local elections the biggest voter turnout...
We deem decision of the Basic Court in Niksic, which today has passed a temporary measure to return Nikola...
Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) is launching a call for Associate for conducting quantitive and qualitative research position...
The youth of Montenegro is not included enough in the decision-making process, formal education does not encourage their activism...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?