Montenegrin citizens have, via application Zdravo Zdravstvo, mostly reported violation of their rights as patients, long waiting...
International School “Economic and Social Rights of the European Union (EU)”, which is attended by 50 students and high...
From March 31st to May 2nd at the Hotel Castellastva in Petrovac, a three-day seminar was held on project...
CeMI’s observers reported that 2.4% of citizens registered for mobile voting in 967 processed polling stations
CeMI’s (Center for Monitoring and Research) observers reported that 2.4% of citizens, i.e. 11 500 of voters, registered for...
The Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) in cooperation with the Union of the Blind of Montenegro is realizing a project...
The Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) developed a mobile and web application dedicated to informing the youth about...
Nikoleta Tomovic, executive director of Centre for Monitoring and Research, attended Triple A Study Visit to Dublin from 25th...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?