(Montenegrin) Konkurs za dodjelu stipendije za program monitoringa suđenja i aktivnosti u pravnom odjeljenju
Centre for monitoring and research (CeMI) announces a scholarship call for trial monitoring programme and activities in legal department,...
Association for Democratic Initiatives (ADI) Sarajevo, in cooperation with the Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) and Transparency Serbia,...
More than two-thirds of Montenegrin citizens do not know to whom they can complain to in case of malpractice of lawyers
Research on the results of the use of the system of disciplinary responsibility of lawyers showed that in recent...
The Monitoring and Research Centre (CeMI) is launching an open call for the position of Executive Assistant to the...
Montenegrin citizens have, via application Zdravo Zdravstvo, mostly reported violation of their rights as patients, long waiting...
In accordance with the implementation plan from June 27th to June 29th, a seminar was organized in Sarajevo to...
The Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI in cooperation with the Centre for Democracy and Human Rights CEDEM, within...
The Centre for Monitoring and Research is realizing a project titled “Raising CeMI’s Policy Expertise and Policy Impact on...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?