According to the data of Center for Monitoring and research (CeMI), in local elections in Budva and based on...
The Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI in cooperation with the University of Donja Gorica and the Center for...
From 28th to the 30th of September this year, a two-day summer school for peer educators will be organized...
National Meeting held on “Financial Investigations as a Tool for Combating Organized Crime and Corruption”
On Wednesday, November 29, 2017, the Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) organized a national meeting on “Financial Investigations...
Employees in the Municipal and State Election Commissions and members of Polling Boards should be educated on the election...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?