More than two-thirds of Montenegrin citizens do not know to whom they can complain to in case of malpractice of lawyers
Research on the results of the use of the system of disciplinary responsibility of lawyers showed that in recent...
The Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) is organizing local consultations with citizens in all Montenegrin municipalities, with the...
Centre for monitoring and research announces a call for proposals for the award of two scholarships for public policy...
Based on the data of Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) turnout until 9am on local elections in Podgorica...
Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) will monitor local elections to be held in Ulcinj on 4th of February...
Project associate in Centre for Monitoring and Research, Sanja Zindovic, attended Triple A Study Visit to Bucharest from 7th...
The Monitoring and Research Centre (CeMI) is launching an open call for the position of Executive Assistant to the...
In last nine years, In Montenegro, disputes worth around 55 million euros have been resolved through mediation, and the...
- Free and equal in rights and justice Friday September 4th, 2020
- Preliminary projections of local elections’ results in five municipalities Monday August 31st, 2020
- BASED ON 95% OF THE SAMPLE PROCESSED, THE ELECTORAL LIST “DECISIVELY FOR MONTENEGRO! DPS – MILO DJUKANOVIC” HAS 30 SEATS, WHILST THE COALITION “FOR THE FUTURE OF MONTENEGRO” WON 27 Sunday August 30th, 2020
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?