The precondition for Montenegro’s progress in the field of elections must be the sincere willingness of the state to...
Financial investigations were initiated in the past year in 19 cases against 116 persons and four legal entities. This...
Based on 95 percent of polling stations in Podgorica, the list “For the benefit of citizens of Podgorica’’, Milo...
It is necessary to introduce the system of preferential voting in Montenegro, for the Law on Political Parties to...
Employees in the Municipal and State Election Commissions and members of Polling Boards should be educated on the election...
In local elections in Niksic 61.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 1 PM. CeMI accredited 182 observers...
BASED ON 95% OF THE SAMPLE PROCESSED, THE ELECTORAL LIST “DECISIVELY FOR MONTENEGRO! DPS – MILO DJUKANOVIC” HAS 30 SEATS, WHILST THE COALITION “FOR THE FUTURE OF MONTENEGRO” WON 27
Based on 95% of the sample processed, the electoral list “Decisively for Montenegro! DPS – Milo Djukanovic” won 30...
Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) is implementing a project entitled “Let Fair Elections Become a Habit! – Building...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?