CeMI successfully realized the project “Health Care and Patient’s Rights in Montenegro – Winning Citizens’ Confidence”
Since January of 2016, CeMI, in cooperation with the Association of Youth with Disabilities of Montenegro (UMHCG), the Center...
Based on 100 Percent of Polls Processed, DPS won 48 043 Votes in Podgorica, Democrats and URA 26 032 Votes
According to data from the Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI), on the basis of 100 percent of the...
Measurable results in the area of the rule of law are a prerequisite for Montenegro’s further progress towards full EU membership
Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) organized a breakfast briefing about Montenegro’s EU Integration path on 19 November 2019...
Five non-governmental organizations submitted to the Ministry of Public Administration numerous objections to the Draft Law on Free Access...
In Montenegro, in the fight against corruption, a more proactive approach is required and the cooperation of all competent...
Within the project Smart Start – Active Youth for Sustainable Changes, that Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) is...
Lately, participation of University graduates on Montenegrin labor market has increased, which means that young people should use European...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?