A large number of young people, after vocational schools, want to start their work, which is why the entrepreneurial...
Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) in partnership with the Centre for Democracy and Human Rights (CEDEM) within the...
The deadline for applying for the call for proposals within the project ” Improving capacities of CSOs and the...
CITIZENS’ CONFIDENCE IN THE ELECTORAL SYSTEM Health Care System and Patient’s Rights in Montenegro – Winning citizens’ confidence
The judicial reform did not fully produce the desired results, despite significant progress in the previous period, in terms...
Based on 100 Percent of Polls Processed, DPS won 48 043 Votes in Podgorica, Democrats and URA 26 032 Votes
According to data from the Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI), on the basis of 100 percent of the...
Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI, in cooperation with the Ministry of Sports of the Government of Montenegro, announces...
Minister of Health Kenan Hrapović urged citizens to report all doctors who instruct them to carry out examinations...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?