In Belgrade, on the 10th and 11th of July 2018 a seminar was organized within the project „Strengthening Investigation...
The Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) is organizing local consultations with citizens in all Montenegrin municipalities, with the...
Based on the data of Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) turnout until 9am on local elections in Podgorica...
(Montenegrin) „Ka efikasnosti pravosuđa – unaprijeđenje razvoja profesija u vezi crnogorskog pravosuđa” – ispitivanje javnog mnjenja
Within the project “Towards efficiency judicial – enhancing the development of the legal professions in related to judiciary in Montenegro,” the...
The Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI in cooperation with the Centre for Democracy and Human Rights CEDEM, within...
CeMI in collaboration with partners is implementing activities to protect the integrity of the electoral process in Montenegro
Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI), in collaboration with partners, is implementing a Pilot Project in Montenegro aimed at...
The Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) has prepared an e-brochure within the Pilot Project, which aims to inform...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?