Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) accredited today in the State Election Commission 836 short-term observers, who will monitor...
Herceg Novi, PR press service – Members of the European Network of Election Monitoring Organizations (ENEMO) face the problem...
The Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) started with the realization of a project during which young people...
Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) in partnership with the Centre for Democracy and Human Rights (CEDEM) within the...
Snail-like leaders Montenegro’s EU accession prospects: In between simulating reforms and EU’s inability to enlarge
Snail-like leaders Montenegro’s EU accession prospects: In between simulating reforms and EU’s inability to enlarge Dusko Marković’s Government celebrated...
Centre for monitoring and research announces a call for proposals for the award of two scholarships for public policy...
According to data of the Center for Monitoring and Research (CeMI), 18.5% voters used their electoral right until 11...
The Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI), through the application of consumer protection, received 60 valid applications of citizens,...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?