On the 21st and 22nd of June in Podgorica, a seminar was held to train representatives of the judiciary,...
Ten persons with disabilities will be trained to work on computers and conduct public opinion research
Within the project Job Without Barriers, conducted by the Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI), ten persons with disabilities...
The Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) will present turnout intersections, irregularities and projections of presidential election results through...
Kick-off meeting of the project “Be prepared for EU values” was held on Tuesday 2nd of February 2016 in...
National Meeting held on “Financial Investigations as a Tool for Combating Organized Crime and Corruption”
On Wednesday, November 29, 2017, the Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) organized a national meeting on “Financial Investigations...
Snail-like leaders Montenegro’s EU accession prospects: In between simulating reforms and EU’s inability to enlarge
Snail-like leaders Montenegro’s EU accession prospects: In between simulating reforms and EU’s inability to enlarge Dusko Marković’s Government celebrated...
We are urging the Ministry of Public Administration to postpone public debate on the Law on Free Access to...
Members of Centre for Monitoring and Research – CeMI attended the training for improving communication skills for advocacy, on...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?