On Wednesday, June the 22nd, Center for Monitoring and Research held a press conference aimed at presentation of the...
The objective of project „Judicial Reform Monitoring“ is to increase participation of CSOs and supporting the judicial reform process...
The Centre for Monitoring and Research started the implementation of the project “Office for Free Legal Aid for Drug...
The President of the Governing Board of the Centre for Monitoring and Research, Zlatko Vujović and the Supreme State...
Montenegrin courts will have a strong temptation in the future to make the right decisions and demonstrate a high...
The Monitoring Center, in partnership with International Aid Network – IAN Belgrade, held the third training for the members...
NGO Juventas, in cooperation with NGO Center for Monitoring and Research, is implementing the project “Documenting Cases of the...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?