Zlatko Vujovic is elected for the Board member of the Global Network of Domestic Elections Monitors (GNDEM)
President of the Governing Board of Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI), Zlatko Vujovic, is elected for the Board...
The Centre for Monitoring and Research – CeMI has trained over 240 health workers in the field related...
The precondition for Montenegro’s progress in the field of elections must be the sincere willingness of the state to...
CeMI in collaboration with partners is implementing activities to protect the integrity of the electoral process in Montenegro
Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI), in collaboration with partners, is implementing a Pilot Project in Montenegro aimed at...
Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) is implementing the project entitled “Electoral Integrity in Montenegro – Winning Citizens’ Trust...
Lately, participation of University graduates on Montenegrin labor market has increased, which means that young people should use European...
In Belgrade, on the 10th and 11th of July 2018 a seminar was organized within the project „Strengthening Investigation...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?