Centre for monitoring and research (CeMI) announces a scholarship call for trial monitoring programme and activities in legal department, that will be open unitil 03.09.2019.
- Participating in assistance activities in trial monitoring involving corruption, organized crime, freedom of expresion, terrorism, demage compesation, as well as politically sensitive cases including attending perquisition, reviewing files and gathering other information as needed;
- Reviewing programmic referent materials, attending scheduled trainings and engaging in other judical capacity building activities;
- Keeping records of meetings with relevant entities (judges, prosecutors, attorneys and other participants in the proceedings);
- Reporting, including regular noting weekly and monthly reports, on tracked cases;
- Performing other activities in order to more effectively realize the project activities and needs of the Legal Department (preparation of letters, scheduling of meetings, etc.)
- Faculty of Law students in Montenegro regardless of their level of study (asic, specialist, master or doctoral) and with no working experience in the field of law;
- Basic knowelege of international law sources and national legal regulations regarding type of case to be observed;
- Willingness to work on the field;
- Knowelege of English language;
- Good knowelege of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point);
We offer you cahllenging activities in which you will have an opportunity to gain huge practical experience, through process of trial monitoring, with a monthly reimbursement of 200€, to identify definciences in the conduct of court proceedings and thus help to make reccomendations whose enforcement will lead to further strengthening of legal system.
How to apply:
If you feel you are eligible for the competition and have a desire to further your career, apply by sending a CV and a motivation letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The motivation letter should include supporting elements that confirm eligibility, that is, the candidate can match the job description. Curriculum Vitae (CV) should be submitted in Europass format.