The Monitoring and Research Centre (CeMI) is launching an open call for the position of Executive Assistant to the President of the Governing Board, which will be open until 10.10.2019. years.
Under the guidance and direct supervision of the President of the Governing Board, the Executive Assistant is responsible for the effective functioning of the Office of the President of the Governing Board, maintaining protocol procedures, managing information, as well as monitoring deadlines and commitments.
Duties and responsibilities
Keeping a daily work program, daily communication, arranging meetings, writing reports;
Managing the business schedule and address book of the President of the Governing Board;
Maintenance of protocol procedures;
Participation in meetings, sessions and other events attended by the President of the Governing Board;
Preparation of specialized and informational materials from meetings;
Preparation of correspondence and comments on behalf of the President of the Governing Board for his signature and taking over subsequent instructions as needed.
- Higher education;
- Previous administrative and programmatic work experience on national or international level;
- Innovation and creativity;
- Leadership and advocacy;
- Ability to listen, adapt and persuade;
- The art of presenting argumentative views and information, and of appreciating others’ opinions and views;
- Expressed responsibility and ability to handle problematic situations;
- Excellent knowledge and ability to communicate in English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Communicativeness, enthusiasm, openness to teamwork, patience, perseverance.
We offer you a challenging job, the opportunity to continuously learn and advance in a team made up of professionals with years of experience in the civil sector. The call is open until October 10, 2019. A trial period of 1 month is planned. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to apply:
If you feel you are eligible and you wish to advance in your career, apply by sending a CV and a letter of motivation via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The motivation letter should include supporting elements that confirm eligibility, that is, the candidate can match the job description. Curiculum Vitae (CV) should be submitted in Europass format.