Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) is launching a call for Associate for conducting quantitive and qualitative research position that will be open untill 20.01.2020.
Under the guidance and direct supervision of the Head of the Public Opinion Research Department, an associate for conducting quantitative and qualitative research, is in charge of managing research projects, designing and conducting research, analyzing obtained data and writing reports, presenting research findings, and other related activities .
Duties and responsibilities:
Managing research projects;
Designing and conductiong quantitative and qualitative researches;
Analysis of obtained data and writing reports;
Presentation of results and preparation of presentations;
Coordination of interviewers work and junior researchers.
- College education (psychology, sociology and simillar)
- Working experience in field of quantitave and qualitatice research
- Good knowelege of SPSS is required
- High level of English language knowelege (written and oral communication)
- Good communication, analytical and organizational skills
- Good knowelege of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Communicativeness, enthusiasm, openness to teamwork, patience, perseverance
We offer you a challenging job, opportunity for continious learning and advancing in the team consisted of professionals with years of working experience in civil sector. The call is open until 20.01.2020. There is a one month trial period. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to apply:
If you feel you are eligible and you are willing to advance in further carrier, apply by sending a CV and motivational letter via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Motivational letter should include supporting elements confirming eligibility, that is, the candidate can match the job description. Curiculum Vitae (CV) should be submitted in Europass format.