Within the project “Strengthening capacities in advocacy and preparation of policies of the Coalition of NGOs in the fight...
Within the project “Strengthening the capacity of the office of the Protector of Human Rights and Freedoms”, supported by...
NGO Juventas, in cooperation with NGO Center for Monitoring and Research, is implementing the project “Documenting Cases of the...
Center for Monitoring and Research – CeMI, on June 30, 2014, organized a National Conference “Free Legal Aid in...
On Wednesday, June the 22nd, Center for Monitoring and Research held a press conference aimed at presentation of the...
The first in a series of trainings within the project “Free Legal Aid for Marginalized Groups” on the topic...
Round table “International obligations in the prevention of torture and its implementation in Montenegro”
The Centre for Monitoring, in cooperation with the OSCE Mission to Montenegro, under the auspices of the European Union...
Confidence in the judicial system of Montenegro has about 45 percent of the population, which is eight percent lower...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?