Montenegrin courts will have a strong temptation in the future to make the right decisions and demonstrate a high...
On 1st of September, CeMI has started implementing the project „Political activism of Women in Montenegro“, which is supported...
Within the project “Strengthening the capacity of the office of the Protector of Human Rights and Freedoms”, supported by...
Roundtable “Reform of the Electoral System in Montenegro” , which consisted of one panel where the proposal on the...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?