Montenegrin courts will have a strong temptation in the future to make the right decisions and demonstrate a high...
The election process was held in peace, and the results of the elections held on Sunday, reflected the reported...
The second training within the project “Free Legal Aid for Marginalized Groups” on the topic of the allocation of...
On 1st of September, CeMI has started implementing the project „Political activism of Women in Montenegro“, which is supported...
Press Conference on the occasion of the formal establishment of the “LegalAidNet“ and presentation of the activities within the project “Free Legal Aid to Marginalized Groups“
Within the project “LAMG – (Free) Legal Aid for Marginalized Groups “, implemented by CeMI, and supported by the...
The Center for Monitoring and Research (CEMI) sent a request to the State Election Commission (SEC) to remove harmful...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?