After the election of new Protector of Human Rights and Freedoms, hereinafter Ombudsman, and after the adoption of the...
During the meeting which took place in Podgorica, Montenegro Triple A for Citizens project partners discussed several topics of...
Centre for Monitoring and Research CEMI in cooperation with partners: the University of Donja Gorica, Art Communications from Podgorica,...
Montenegro has not yet developed a predictable case law on the application of plea agreements, as well as a...
In December 2012, CeMI has started a new project LAMG – (free) Free legal aid for marginalized groups, with...
In organization of Centre for Monitoring and Research CeMI, from 2nd to 4th of March in Hotel “Princess” at...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?