A Press Conference Regarding the Finalization of the Project “Strengthening of the Institution of the Protector of Human Rights and Freedoms”
A press conference regarding the finalization of the project “Strengthening of the institution of the Protector of human rights...
The Monitoring Center, in partnership with International Aid Network – IAN Belgrade, held the third training for the members...
In Montenegro the rights and living conditions of detainees and people serving prison sentences are significantly improved, but were...
Completed II day of National Conference Strategies for reducing poverty and social exclusion objectives and effects
In the PR Center, Boulevard Josip Broz 23A (enter through side yard, first floor), today (04.02.2011.) has completed the...
Representatives of Centre for Monitoring and Research (CeMI) and the Supreme Court have signed a Memorandum of Cooperation today,...
Centre for Monitoring (CeMI) today (07.02.2011.), at the PR Center organized a press conference to present the results of...
- 10 per cent of voters in Herceg Novi with foreign residence Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- The election campaign in Niksic was marked with strong tension, pressures and widespread disregard for epidemiological measures Tuesday March 16th, 2021
- 81.2% of voters exercised their voting right by 7 PM Sunday March 14th, 2021
- The Price of Fight against Corruption
- How to Make Intra-Party Democracy Possible? Institutional Factors and Internal Dynamics of Intra-Party Relations
- Report on Administrative Procedures in the Area of Spatial Planning and Construction
- Patient's rights in Montenegro: Making health care system accountable
- The Anti-Corruption Agency - Are we ready?